Last night saw Liam Gallagher headline a huge show at London’s Finsbury Park, where he performed ‘D’Yer Wanna Be A Spacemen?’ for first time since 1996 alongside a catalogue of Oasis classics.
Taking to the sun-soaked stage on one of the hottest days of the year following a surprise support slot from Verve frontman Richard Ashcroft, Gallagher kicked off to a lively start by opening with Oasis’ ‘Rock N’ Roll Star’ and ‘Morning Glory’ before a run of tracks his acclaimed solo debut ‘As You Were‘.
The biggest surprise of Gallagher’s last show of the year however, came when he performed the ‘Shakermaker’ B-side ‘D’Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman’ live for the time since 1996 during the encore. Check out footage below.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Star (Oasis song)
- Morning Glory (Oasis song)
- Greedy Soul
- Wall of Glass
- For What It’s Worth
- Bring It on Down (Oasis song)
- Listen Up (Oasis song)
- Slide Away (Oasis song)
- I’ve All I Need
- Whatever (Oasis song)
- Supersonic (Oasis song)
- Some Might Say (Oasis song)
- Cigarettes & Alcohol (Oasis song)
- Live Forever (Oasis song)
- D’Yer Wanna Be a Spaceman? (Oasis song – first time by Liam since 1996)
- Wonderwall (Oasis song)